BOSTON, MA, May 17, 2018 — Walsh Brothers, Incorporated, a leading construction management firm based in Boston, is pleased to announce today a number of senior level corporate promotions, including the following.
- Eileen Boonnak has been promoted from Project Coordinator to Assistant Project Manager. Eileen resides in Quincy and joined Walsh Brothers in 2016. She is currently working at Walsh Brothers’ Brigham & Women’s Hospital project.
- Aidan Buick of South Boston has been promoted from Field Engineer to Assistant Superintendent. Aidan has been with the company since 2015 and is currently working at Walsh Brothers’ Harvard Business School Klarman Hall project.
- Darlene Conners has been promoted from Manager of Human Resources to Director of Human Resources. Darlene joined Walsh Brothers in 2016; she currently resides in Cumberland, Rhode Island and works in the Main Office.
- Wayne Curley has been promoted from Assistant Superintendent to Superintendent. Wayne, a North Attleboro resident, joined the company in 2016 and currently works at Walsh Brothers’ Dana-Farber Cancer Institute project.
- Marc Fishman has been promoted from Senior Project Manager to Project Executive. Marc, a resident of Waltham, has been with Walsh Brothers for 17 years and currently oversees our projects at the Massachusetts General Hospital campus and the Mount Auburn Hospital campus.
- Paul Giella of Winthrop has been promoted from Project Manager to Senior Project Manager. Paul works at Walsh Brothers’ Boston Medical Center and Novartis projects and has been with the company for 22 years.
- Tyler Greene of Merrimack, New Hampshire has been promoted from Assistant Project Manager to Project Manager. Tyler joined the company in 2016 and is currently working for Walsh Brothers on multiple projects on the Harvard Medical School campus.
- Michael Mallett has been promoted from Project Executive to Vice President. Mike lives in Hingham and has been with Walsh Brothers for the last 6 years in the role of Project Executive. Mike currently oversees multiple projects for Walsh Brothers including the Harvard Business School Klarman Hall project.
- Kevin McLaughlin has been promoted from Project Manager to Senior Project Manager. Kevin has been with Walsh Brothers for more than 8 years. He currently resides in Quincy and is working on multiple projects at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute for Walsh Brothers.
- Ryan Tracy of Framingham has been promoted from Project Manager to Senior Project Manager. Ryan has been with the company for 16 years, since October 2002, and currently works at Walsh Brothers’ Holyoke Community College project.
“The on-going success of our firm is directly related to the work of these talented employees,” said Richard Walsh, President and Chief Executive Officer of Walsh Brothers “They are all experts in their own disciplines and they have earned these promotions with their work ethic, creativity, enthusiasm and genuine care for the client. We are grateful to our team’s commitment to the firm’s mission to provide the best building practices in the industry and I commit to providing the tools necessary for these talented people to continue to grow and succeed in their work. Congratulations to our entire team.”
Walsh Brothers, Incorporated, founded in 1901 and based in Boston, is a leading construction management firm well known for its work on complex, high-quality and sensitive building projects in a wide range of industries and specialties. For further information go to www.walshbrothers.com or https://www.linkedin.com/company/walsh-brothers-incorporated-
Director of Business Development